Scottish Hockey and our own best practice require us to have a Covid-19 Co-ordinator, in order to return to playing hockey.
We are looking for someone to fulfill this role for the season, in return for 50% off their subscription fees.
- Responsibilities are purely operational. Responsible for assisting the club operationally to enter phases of our Return to Play guidelines or revert to previous phases.
- Responsible for reviewing our Return to Play guidelines and taking action to ensure all sessions are resourced with what is required i.e. hand sanitiser etc;
- Responsible for reviewing our Return to Play guidelines and taking action to ensure that all our players and coaches are educated on what is required of them;
- Responsible for periodically reviewing the adherence to and practical functionality of each element of our Return to Play guidelines, amending, updating or reinforcing as necessary;
- Responsible for updating the Executive Committee regularly on activity;
- Central point of contact for all matters COVID-19 for the club.
Reward: 50% off subscriptions.
Duration: Full season. August 2020 – June 2021.
If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org.